This statement applies to the Web site, https://www.mitsubishi-hc-capital.com/ (hereinafter "this Site") operated and maintained by Mitsubishi HC Capital Inc. (hereinafter "the Company").
The information on this Site is posted solely for the informational purposes. The final decision for investments should be made by your own judgments. This Site may contain forward-looking statements about expected future performance. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially. The Company does not make any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy of these statements.
The Company does not make any guarantees regarding the documents and their contents on this server. In addition, information contained on this Site may be changed or deleted without notice.
The Company assumes no liability for any damage resulting from the use, change, or closure of this Site.
In order to ensure comfortable use of this PC website, we have confirmed display and operational verification using the following environment.
The site may not perform properly in environments other than those noted below.
|Windows||Microsoft Edge Latest edition|
|Windows||Google Chrome Latest edition|
|Android 9.x||Google Chrome|
Recommended Screen size
- PC:1094pixel more
- Smartphone:375px more
This Site uses Style Sheets. However, when Style Sheets turns off on your browser, some of the Site's features and contents may not function properly. Please turn Style Sheets on when using this Site.
When you view the appearance of a printed Web page in print preview, the background color and images on the Web page are not displayed,turn on the Print background colors and images option in Internet Explorer.
To do this, follow these steps:
On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Advanced tab.
In the Settings box, under Printing, click to select the Print background colors and images check box, and then click OK.
Latest information is delivered with RSS on this site. When news is updated, it is possible to obtain information automatically even if site's not visiting if it registers in a browser corresponding to RSS and RSS reader. To know detailed information, it can access an actual site by clicking the index.
Cookies and Web beacons
If you wish to disable the Cookie functions on your browser you can change thought browser settings. As a result, however, part of services on the Site may become unavailable.
This Site, also, uses "Web beacons" for the purpose of providing better services to visitors. Web beacons are a technology which enables to obtain statistical date such as the number of visitors. Please be advised that the Web beacons do not transmit any personal data to us.
All of the contents on this Site, including but not limited to documents, illustrations, animations, software, is protected by copyright law and other relevant laws and treaties.
Reproduction, diversion, or any other use of these contents without permission from the rights holder is prohibited by applicable laws. Contact us, if you wish to republish this Site's contents on other medium.
- Third party sites linked to this Site are operated and maintained by the respective parties and are not under the control of the Company. The Company assumes no liability for any damage caused by the use of these linked sites.
- Links to this Site must be provided with proper credit to "Mitsubishi HC Capital Inc." and must point to the URL: <https://www.mitsubishi-hc-capital.com/index.html> or <https://www.mitsubishi-hc-capital.com/english/index.html>. You may not deep link to any other pages on this Site.
- You may not frame this Site, nor link to this Site in such a way as to give the appearance that it is your own content. Links to this Site must be established in such a way that this Site will be displayed in the entire window of a browser after switching from the linking page or starting a new browser instance.
- Links to this Site must be provided only for the convenience of this Site's visitors. You may not provide a link to this Site in order to imply a special relationship with the Company or to commercially benefit from the presence of the link on your site.
- You may not provide a link to this Site in such a way that could cause economic loss or damage the reputation of the Company. Moreover, you may not provide the link on sites that may be illegal or obscene.
- You may not provide a link to this Site in any other way that is similar to those prohibited in the above clauses.
This Site implements SSL encryption on pages involving personal data input for higher security.
Governing Laws and Competent Court
Use of this Site is governed by the laws of Japan.
The Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes regarding the use of this Site.